Set up NP Retail fiscalization compliance - France
This article details how to configure NP Retail for compliance in France in relation to the NF 525 legislation.
- Lock down all elements that shouldn't be modifiable from a POS in the Permission Sets administrative section of Business Central.
All setup mentioned in this article needs to be locked or at least FR Compliance Setup and POS Audit Profile as they control the fundamental setup for the NF 525 compliance.
- Configure all entities that should be tracked for changes via the Change Log in Business Central.
All setup mentioned in this article should be configured.
- Create one audit profile, and use it for all POS units. Activate the Audit Log Enabled option, and select NF_525 as the Audit Handler.
This will automatically block opening of the POS on that POS Unit if any other setup is non-compliant.
- Reach out to NaviPartner for a self-signed certificate that is specific to your customer with the proper algorithm.
- On the FR Compliance Setup page, upload a password-protected export of the certificate with the correct password inserted in the Signing Certificate Password field.
- On the FR Compliance Setup page you can set up the POS-unit-specific number series under the Unit No. Series Setup action.
- Make sure that the Company Information in Business Central contains the core company information, such as the intra-comm, VAT ID and APE.
- Make sure that the POS Store administrative section in NPRetail contains other all the retail-specific base information such as store name, address, city, and Siret number.
- Initialize the JET for a new POS unit in the FR Compliance Setup page by clicking Initialize JET.
- On the FR Compliance Setup page, you can log a partner modification to the system by clicking Log Partner Modification.
- On the FR Compliance Setup page you need to set up the following period calcformulas to comply with NF525:
- Yearly Workshift Duration: 1Y
- Monthly Workshift Duration: 1M
- To make sure that the grand total events only count items, vouchers, services etc. that include VAT, you must set up a VAT Identifier filter on the FR Compliance Setup page that matches all non-zero VAT identifiers.
- The following object needs to be configured to run nightly in the Job Queue administrative section - codeunit 6184851 "NPR FR Audit Arch. Workshifts".
- On the FR Compliance Setup page you need to set up the following API keys for auto archiving to work:
- "Auto Archive URL" - Reach out to NaviPartner for the correct URL to use.
- "Auto Archive API Key" - Reach out to NaviPartner for the correct API key to use.
- "Auto Archive SAS" - Reach out to NaviPartner for the correct SAS to use.
- On the Print Template List page you can use the Deploy Package action to download NaviPartner's default templates.
The two of these need to be configured to achieve the fiscalization compliance:
- EPSON_RECEIPT_2_FR, as the sales receipt print.
- EPSON_END_OF_DAY_Z_FR, as the end-of-day/balancing print.
Once all of the listed setup steps are completed, the footer in all active sales and payment screens on the POS will display the software name, version and certification number.