NP Power BI for Retail
The Power BI Retail Report is an exceptionally useful tool for analyzing sales through multidimensional views and gaining a detailed insight into business performance at the right point in time. Some of its capabilities and benefits are listed below:
- Enables tracking sales and sold items through different time frames, as well as the most important segments of business, such as customers, vendors, stores, and salespersons.
- Enables tracking the stock level per item category and items over a period of time.
- Enables monitoring of the starting and ending quantity of stocks, and the cumulative change per document type.
- Suitable for all decision-making levels.
- Provides a quality set of information with multidimensional views.
- Excellent for spotting crucial points and events in time.
- Incites reactions based on the optimal set of data to keep business on the rising path.
- Visually divides productive from non-productive business elements and units.
- Analyzes sold items through vendors and marking vendors that provide you with top-selling products.
Furthermore, you can get an overview of:
- Item quantities per warehouse location.
- The realized margin and gross profit per each item and item quantity, store, and so on.
- The most and the least productive units, stores, and resources.
- Transactions on the POS.
If you need any assistance with NP Power BI for Retail, contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.