Create a capture service user
All users who will should have access to the mobile apps should be created in the CS Users setup section. Each CS user should also be an active BC user.
- Create warehouse employees to be able to start creating CS users.
Click the button, enter CS Users and choose the related link.
The list of the configured users is displayed.
Click New located in the ribbon in the top part of the screen.
Fill out the necessary fields with the following information:
Name - select the name of a valid Business Central user from the dropdown list.
Password - provide the password that the user needs to log into Business Central.
View Documents - provide the user with access to all warehouse documents or only those assigned to them.
- Assigned - you can only see the documents that are assigned to you.
- Assigned and Unassigned - you can only see the documents that are assigned to you and all documents that have no user assigned to them.
- All - you can see the documents that are assigned to you, all documents that have no user assigned to them, and all documents assigned to other users.
- Super - you can see all documents and change the status on them. This option is recommended for a supervisor role.
Logon Method - select whether the logon method is automatic or if you’re prompted to provide credentials.
User group - enter or select a valid User Group Code which determines which group the employee belongs to.
Device Id - enter or select the device Id of the mobile device attached to the user. There can be only one device per a user.