Set up reimbursement parties
A Reimbursement party is the actual entity to perform reimbursement on and links directly to a Business Central record in the table specified on the Party Type.
Reimburse every and Next Posting Date Calculation are inherited from the party type, but can be overwritten, if needed.
- Click the button, enter Reimbursement Parties, and choose the related link.
- Click New.
- Provide the Party Type you’ve previously defined.
The default values in the Reimbursement Party Types will be assigned to the Reimburse Every and Next Posting Data Calculation fields.
- Provide the No. which can either correspond to a customer number or a vendor number.
- (Optional) Modify the sequence to run the reimbursement in the Reimburse Every field.
- (Optional) Modify the Next Posting Date Calculation for the outcome of the process.