Set up POS Global Sales Profile
If there are multiple companies, and each one has POS units, there is a way to create one master company in which all POS transactions will be documented. Once this is set up, all companies will send their POS transactions to the master company. To set up the POS Global Sales Profile, follow the provided steps:
- Click the button, enter Global POS Sales Setup and choose the related link.
- Create New.
- Add a Code.
- Add a Description.
- Choose the master company in the Company name field.
- Click Validate Global POS Sales setup to complete the setup.
Set up the global sales profile on the POS unit
- Click the button, enter POS Unit List and choose the related link.
- Open the POS Unit Card of the desired POS unit.
- Select the prepared POS Global Sales setup in the POS Global Sales Profile field.
Track POS transactions from companies (Global Sales Entries)
There’s a way to track all POS transactions from other companies in the master company.
- Click the button, enter POS Global Sales Entries and choose the related link.
- On this page you can see in which POS store, POS unit, and on which date the sales were completed in the POS. You can also see which items were sold in each transaction.