Set up POS unit groups
If you wish the salesperson to have access only to a specified group of POS units, you can establish this setup in the POS Unit Groups administrative section. To make a new POS unit group, make sure the prerequisites are met, and follow the provided steps:
- Set up all you wish to group, as well as their .
- Create who will be charged with the specified POS unit groups.
- Click the button, enter POS Unit Group, and choose the related link.
A list of all existing POS unit groups is displayed.
- Click New.
The POS Unit Group popup window is displayed.
- Provide the group code (No.) and the short description (Description) for the group in the header section.
- Select the POS units that you wish to group from the POS Unit List
- Click the button, enter Salespeople/Purchasers, and choose the related link.
A list of all existing salespeople and purchasers is displayed.
- Open the card of the salesperson you wish to assign to the POS unit group you’ve previously created.
- Navigate to the Security section, and add the code of the POS unit group in the POS Unit Group field.
If the salesperson attempts to access a POS unit that isn’t a part of the defined POS unit group, they will be notified that their access to the POS unit is denied.