Send email receipts from the POS sale
You can set up a functionality which sends the POS sale receipts to customers’ emails. To do so, follow the indicated prerequisites and operating steps:
- Create the necessary email accounts.
- Create an e-mail template that will be sent to users.
The relevant Report ID needs to be specified within the e-mail template.
- Add the Send Email Receipt button to the POS menu you want it to be displayed in.
The action you need to attach to the button is SEND_RECEIPT.
- Configure the POS Parameter Values for the button you’ve added to the POS menu - provide the name of the e-mail template you’ve created for receipts, and specify whether the e-mail is automatically sent for the last created receipt, of if you can choose the specific receipt to be sent.
If you wish to create two buttons - one that always sends the last created receipt (e.g. Send Receipt - Last), and the other that opens a list of available receipts you can choose to send(e.g. Send Receipt - Choose), it's recommended to name them accordingly.
- Click POS in the Role Center’s ribbon, followed by Open POS.
The POS login screen is displayed.
- Enter the Salesperson Code in the provided field to log in.
- Click the SEND_RECEIPT button.
Either the last created receipt is sent to the customer or a list of the available receipts is displayed. Once you select a receipt, it is sent to the customer’s e-mail.