Create a POS theme
To create a POS theme, you need to do the following:
- Create a new CSS file for the style.
- Click the button, enter Web Client Dependencies, and choose the related link.
- Create a new stylesheet dependency, and name it.
- Click Import File, and import the stylesheet.
- In the POS Themes page, create a new record, name it ATHEME.
- Click Theme Dependencies to create a new record for that theme. Add the following information:
- Set View for the Target Type.
- Leave the Target Code blank.
- Leave the Target View Type unchanged.
- Set Stylesheet as the Dependency Type.
- Add ATHEME in Dependency Code.
- Navigate to the POS View Profile in the POS unit, and change the theme accordingly. For each POS View Profile that requires this theme, set the POS Theme Code to ATHEME.