Create a new item button in the POS
To create new button for item in POS follow next steps:
- Click the button, enter POS Menus and choose the related link.
- Select the line with the menu in which a new button should be added.
- Go to Buttons.
- Add a new line for a new button.
- In the Caption field enter the caption that will be displayed on the button.
- In the Action Type field choose ITEM.
- In the Action Code field enter the number of the item.
- In the Caption Position field choose CENTER.
- In the Position X field enter the number of the position in x axis of the menu where the button will be positioned.
- In the Position Y field enter the number of the position in the y axis of the menu where the button will be positioned.
- In the Enabled field select YES.
- If the button should be used only on specific POS units or by specific salespeople, populate the POS Unit No. and Salesperson Code fields respectively, with the necessary information.
If the POS unit was open while a button was being created, it needs to be reopened for the change to be visible.