Use the POS Layout Setup Wizard
The main benefit of the wizard is the ability to set up a fully populated POS unit with a few clicks, instead of having to setup every button and menu individually. You may not get all the desired content in the predefined layout, but it’s much quicker to add/remove the individual parts when the base is established.
- Open the POS.
The POS has an empty layout assigned to it.
- Enter the Edit mode by pressing the cog icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Click the icon () in the top right corner of the edit-mode screen.
- Choose the layout category in the displayed pop-up window, and press Continue.
You can opt for either a Cafe or Retail setup for now.
- Select the language you wish the layout to be presented in, and press Continue.
- Select one of the available presets (e.g. Wine Shop), and press Continue.
- Finalize the layout setup by confirming your selections in the final step.
The layout is now ready to be used.