Create a new item button in the MPOS
To create a new button for an item in MPOS follow the provided steps:
- Click the button, enter POS Menus, and choose the related link.
- Select the line with the menu in which a new button should be added.
- Go to Buttons.
- Add a new line for a new button.
- In the Caption field enter the caption that will be displayed on the button.
- In the Action Type field choose ITEM.
- In the Action Code field enter the number of the item.
- In the Caption Position field choose CENTER.
- In the Position X field enter the number of the position in the x axis of the menu where the button will be positioned.
- In the Position Y field enter the number of the position in the y axis of the menu where the button will be positioned.
- In the Enabled field select YES.
- If the button should be used only on specific POS units or by specific salespeople, populate the POS Unit No. and Salesperson Code fields with the necessary information.