General Data Protection Regulation
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a legal framework that sets guidelines for the collection and processing of personal information from individuals who live in the European Union. These guidelines refer to the collection, use, and transfer of the personal information. Under certain circumstances, these include the customer’s right to:
- access their personal information.
- correct inaccurate personal information.
- request erasure of their personal information without undue delay.
- request the restricted processing of their personal information.
- request the personal information that they have provided, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and be able to transmit that information to another controller without hindrance.
- object to the processing of their personal information.