Set up fiscalization compliance - Croatia
Croatia has online and software fiscalization. Transactions need to be sent in real time to the Tax Authority (at the moment of printing the fiscal bill). Retailers are obligated to issue the bills and customers are obligated to take the bill before leaving the store.
The Croatian Fiscal Law does not define fiscal receipt preview. According to the law, the mandatory data is defined, but not its position on the fiscal receipt.
This article details how to configure NP Retail for compliance with Croatian fiscal laws.
Go to POS Audit Profiles page, enable the audit log, and set the Audit Handler to CRO_FINA.
Open the CRO Tax Fiscalization Setup, and enable the fiscalization compliance with Croatia by activating the Enable CRO Fiscalisation toggle switch.
Move on to the Digital Certificate Information panel, and provide the password provided by FINA in the Signing Certificate Password field.
Click Upload Certificate, and provide a certificate that was provided by FINA.
Certificate Subject OIB field is populated with the certificate upload.
Move on to the Fiscalization Environment Setup panel, and provide the Environment URL.
Move on to the No. Series Setup panel, and add the number series by which fiscal bills should be numbered in the Bill No. Series field.
Provide the number series that the accompanying documents will have in the Accompanying Document No. Series field.
Croatian Fiscal Law defines that:
- Every fiscal year, the receipt number should start from 1, i.e. the numbering should be restarted every fiscal year.
- No gaps are allowed in receipt numbering.
- The receipt number needs to contain a POS ID and a Store ID.
- No leading zeros are allowed.
To achieve all of the above:
- Number series should be set for every fiscal year in advance, with a fiscal year starting date.
- The staring number should be set as 1.
- The Allow Gaps in Nos. checkmark should not be checked.
Make sure the Salesperson/Purchaser Card contains a cashier Name that is displayed on the fiscal receipt, and the OIB that is mandatory in the XML message.
If the OIB isn’t populated, the cashier won’t be able to log into the POS.