Import Pepper Terminal package
The Pepper terminal integration can be used for a wide variety of terminals. There are different ways to connect the terminals, so most setups are a variation of the one provided in further text. For more information on the terminals supported in the integration, refer to the Treibauf Pepper Library check list.
The setup process for Pepper requires configuring many parameters which are almost always identical, which means you can download a standard package that includes a basic setup that is nearly ready to test a Pepper terminal.
To download the Pepper package, follow the provided steps:
- Click the button, enter Pepper EFT Setup Rapid Package Deploy from Azure, and choose the related link.
- Click to open the Package File.
- Select the BASICPEPPERSETUP.rapidstart package.
- Click Finish, and then Yes in the pop-up that is displayed.
The package is imported and applied.
- Click OK to complete the basic setup.