Set up a new terminal type
Although the Pepper package already contains a short list of terminals, you may need to add your own terminal types as well. The information for the Pepper Terminal Type can be found on Treibauf.
To set up a new Pepper Terminal Type for a Lane/3000 terminal, which is Pepper Terminal Type 96, follow the provided steps:
- Click the button, enter Pepper Terminal Types, and choose the related link.
- Click New to create an entry.
- In the Pepper Terminal Type Card for ID fill in 96.
The provided information should always comply with the Pepper Terminal Type in the Treibauf page.
- For Description fill in Lane/3000 IP.
The description field isn’t necessary, but it’s useful for providing clarification.
- Activate the terminal type via the corresponding checkbox.
- Exit the page.
The new Terminal Type is ready to be used.