Set up Flexiiterm integration (EFT)
Flexiiterm is used for integrating NaviPartner with the older NETS PSAM terminals, e.g., Ingenico IPP350 terminals.
To set up POS Unit 04 to use Flexiiterm integration, follow the provided steps:
- Have a POS Payment Method T with the EFT Processing Type.
- Install the Flexiiterm app on the local POS PC.
- Click the button, enter EFT Setup, and choose the related link.
- Provide T in the Payment Type POS.
The T is used as a general POS Payment Method for making the terminal calls.
- Insert 04 in POS Unit No.
- In EFT Integration Type open the pop-up window by clicking and select Flexiiterm.
Since the connection method is set up in the Flexiiterm application, and everything is handled through files locally on the POS, no further setup is required. In the Payment Type Parameters there are options to set CVM (for example force Signature) or force terminal to work offline.