Create data archives
To manually create a data archive, follow the provided steps:
- Click the button, enter Data Archive List, and choose the related link.
- Click New in the ribbon, followed by Create new archive.
- Provide the name for the archive, and click Start Logging.
- Click the button, enter Items, and choose the related link.
- Delete one of the items.
The data attached to this item is going to be archived.
- Navigate back to the Data Archive page, and click Stop Logging. The new data archive has been added, and can be accessed from the Data Archive List. You can see how many tables and records have been covered by the data archive.
- Export the data archive in the XLS or the CSV format.
A file containing one new sheet per each impacted table is downloaded. Each sheet contains the deleted records.