Create and set up activity coupons
To create discount coupons for activities, follow the provided steps:
- Click the button, enter Coupon Types and choose the related link.
A list of all existing coupon types is displayed.
- Click New.
- In the General section, populate the Code, Discount Type, and the Discount Amount/% (depending on the selected discount type).
- In the Issue Coupon section, set the coupon module to Default.
- Provide a unique reference number in the Reference No. Pattern.
If you wish to print coupons to hand over to customers, you can define your template or a report to be used for the coupon printing. You can also print coupons externally, with the selected reference number.
- In the Validate Coupon section, set the Validate Coupon Module to Default.
- In the Apply Coupon section, set the following options:
- Enable Multi-Use Coupon and specify the Multi-Use Qty..
- Set the Apply Discount Module to ACTIVITY.
- Set Max Use per Sale to the desired amount. This amount specifies how many times the unique coupon number can be used.
- (Optional) Click Setup in the ribbon, followed by Setup Apply Discount.
The Activity Coupon Item List window is displayed.
- (Optional) In the Apply discount on items with dropdown, you can set the priority for the discount based on pricing.
- Once you’ve completed the setup, enable the coupon type, and then click Issue Coupon.
The Request Coupon Qty. popup window is displayed.
- Select the quantity of coupons to be issued, and click OK.