Issue tickets from the POS
The process of issuing a ticket from the POS follows the same flow as when standard items are sold on the POS.
- Open the POS.
- Enter the Item No. for the tickets that should be issued.
The item numbers can be found in the Ticket BOM administrative section in Business Central.
- Enter the Quantity of tickets to be issued.
- If a reservation is required, you need to pick a date and a time slot based on the configuration, and add the ticket to the POS.
- Once the date has been validated, proceed to Payment.
- If the ticket has been set up for Printing, the ticket will be printed after the sale is finalized.