Authorization Code for Ticket Rescheduling
The maximum length for the produced Authorization Code is 10 characters. The template can be specified on the Ticket Setup page, and is characterized by the following:
- The template starts with the [ character and ends with the ] character.
- The first character after [ determines what type of random characters or digits to generate.
- N for digits 0–9
- A for uppercase letters A-Z
- X is a combination of N and A
[N4]-[N4] will produce a code similar to “1234-5678” (this is the implied default value).
NP-[X*3] will produce a code similar to “NP-X2Y”.
Access the ticket authorization code in Business Central
The authorization code is also generated back-office for the backend worker to see:
- Click the button and search for Ticket List.
The list of existing tickets is displayed.
- Find the ticket you need to retrieve the authorization code for.
- Go to the Navigate tab and open Ticket Request.
You can now see the unique authorization code in its respective column.