Set up memberships in Magento Webadmin and Business Central
This article guides admins through the process of setting up memberships in e-commerce websites in Magento Webadmin and Business Central.
Procedure in Magento Webadmin
- Log into Magento Webadmin.
- Click NaviPartner > Membership.
A page with membership forms is displayed.
- Open Membership Settings.
- Set Use NaviConnect Credentials to Yes.
- Select Yes in Enable Module, found in the General section.
With this selection, the membership itself, and the option for the end-user to sign up for the loyalty program will be enabled.
- Populate the following fields according to your business needs:
|Enable Opt-out||Allows members to opt out of their membership by clicking Opt-out in the Membership section of My Account. Note that the membership in Business Central will also be closed.|
|Opt-out Membership Codes||When opting out, it’s possible to choose for which membership codes the opt-out will be allowed (e.g. SILVER, BRONZE).|
Procedure in Business Central
- Click the button, enter Membership Sales Setup, and choose the related link.
- In the Magento M2 Membership Sign-up column, select the option that represents the level of membership that the customer gets when they first sign up for the loyalty program.
If this option isn’t checked, signing up for the loyalty program on in the web store will not be possible.
Membership information setup
You can customize some of the fields that end-users can see in their My Account page in the web store. These fields can be adjusted in Magento Webadmin, in NaviPartner > Membership > Account Dashboard.
Additionally, you can configure the available information on the My Membership page in the web store in NaviPartner > Membership > My Membership view.