Create a brand
Brands are created and managed from the Magento Admin Panel. To create a new brand, follow the provided steps:
- Navigate to NAVIPARTNER > Extensions > Brands.
A list of already created brands is displayed.
- Click Add New Brand.
- Fill out the necessary fields in the General section as indicated below:
- Set Enable to Yes, if you wish your brand to be enabled immediately.
- Fill out the Brand Name.
- Define the brand’s position in relation to other brands in Sort Order.
- Click Upload to upload a Logo Image.
- Click Edit with Page Builder to upload a Short Description using the PageBuilder editor.
- Click Edit with Page Builder to upload a Description using the PageBuilder editor.
- Click Upload to upload a Description Image.
- Select a static block from Add CMS Block dropdown if you want to display a static block at the top of the brand’s page. |
- Fill out the URL Key field.
- Fill out the Meta Title field.
- Leave the Meta Keywords field empty.
- Fill out the Meta Description field.
- Click Save.
- Confirm the External ID field has been auto-populated.
- Click Back and confirm the new brand is present in the Brands list.